Transit, T1 or NCTS declarations

When bringing goods into the European Union, they do not always have to be indicated with an import declaration. There are also possibilities to store the goods in a customs warehouse (where the goods remain under the supervision of the customs) or they can be transported to another location within the European Union where the import declaration is made at the place of destination.

To make this possible, you need a transit document, also called a T1 or NCTS document.

What can we do for you?

Phimex can prepare the transit document for you. We do need more information for this.

What information do we need from you?

To make a transit, NCTS or T1 document, we need the following information:

  • The commercial invoice and the packing list
  • The place where the goods are or place of arrival
  • The preceding customs regulation
  • The commodity code

Need any help?

Can we help you or do you still have specific questions about export and the accompanying export declaration? Please contact us!


Our services

Phimex can be of service to you in various fields. Below is a list of different services: